New Students for Spring 2023: The housing application process for spring 2023 is open. Please contact the Office of Residence Life for more information about moving onto campus for the remainder of the spring semester.
Summer 2023: The housing application for summer 2023 is open. If you are a current student, please email the Office of Residence Life to gain access to the application. Assignments will be sent to your CMICH email a week prior to the start of your summer session.
New Students for 2023-2024: The housing application process for the 2023-2024 academic year is open. Students who have paid their $175 Enrollment Reservation Deposit will receive the Residential Community Living Guide via email. The guide contains residential housing information and instructions for beginning the online housing application. You will receive more information regarding housing sign-up sent to your CMICH email in May.
2023-2024 Academic Year for Returners: The housing application process for the residence halls and University Apartments for the 2023-2024 academic year is open. The schedule is as follows:
Residence Halls and Northwest Apartments
- Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 9 a.m. – May 1 at midnight: Open shopping for all remaining spaces
Please note: Due to the high demand, the following halls are filled: Campbell, Carey, Celani, Fabiano and Kesseler.
- Tuesday, Jan. 31 at 9 a.m. – Friday, March 31 at midnight: Returning to the same community, different unit
The Wishlist is open. Students may sign up for the Wishlist if they do not receive their housing of choice. Students must have a housing assignment to sign up on the Wishlist and will be contacted by phone if we are able to accommodate their request.
First Housing Payment
The first housing payment of $350 is due May 1.
- To request to postpone/defer the first housing payment, email email@example.com. Please include your name and student ID number.
- To pay by electronic check or credit card, log into QuikPAY using your global ID and password and select “Make a Payment”.
- Checks made payable to Central Michigan University should be sent to:
Central Michigan University
Bovee University Center 119
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859
Please be sure to include your name and student ID number.
Payments made after 5 p.m. EST are not effective until the following business day. Payments must be received by 5 p.m. on a payment due date or will be considered late and fees may apply.
Office of Residence Life